3.02.2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Ok, so college is coming up, prom is coming up, and gradution is also around the corner. Ladies, I'm pretty sure you have been through this, when you are so stress that you breakout and at the worst possible moment the cute guy pass by and see you a mess! Yes! It's that time where you swear that this is the worst time of your life. Well yeah. So with all that, I still have my grades, club activities, and sports. Well, I'm not complaining I chose to do all those things and i really love it. And to add to the list I am looking for a job. (I'm not being crazy, just reasonable [=) Now, its outdoor track season and I am out of shape and I am currently working on that.

Also I've been on my friend blog too, he is in Russia now. Visit him @ kirovarirussia.blogspot.com.

I already have my prom dress I just need shoes. I don't know how I'm going to do my hair yet. My mom has to give me $50 so that I may buy my cap and gown for gradution and as far as college goes I applied to Sacred Heart University, University of Bridgeport, Saint Joseph College, and Post University. I'll be applying to more I think.

I GOT ACCEPTED AT POST, SAINT JOSEPH & BRIDGEPORT U. I AM SO EXCITED TO BEGIN COLLEGE AND AT THE SAME TIME NERVOUS. LOL
That is all I had to put on today. I'll be working hard to add at least every two weeks or so.


Fabienne Tassy

No comments:

Post a Comment