
I have to talk about this, because I believe that some girls has forgot the meaning of "jeans".
ACCORDING TO ONLINE DICTIONARY
leggings [ˈlɛgɪŋz]
pl n
(Clothing & Fashion) close-fitting trousers worn by women and children
legginged adj
jean
(j
n.
Pants made of jean, denim, or another durable fabric.
There is a difference ladies!!! These are several pictures of people wearing leggings.

This is is apparently this is called "jergings"!!!

This what happens when you wear leggins without a shirt long enough to cover much!

If you was cold you would be wearing some pants!!!

No comments on this one =x

I SEE A RAINBOW... BUT WHERE IS MY POT OF GOLD??? -_-
PLEASE WEAR THE LEGGINGS RIGHT NEXT TIME!!!!!. Nothing is wrong with leggings it's just some of you is just not wearing ti right and some people do be rocking their leggins. Others just be looking like a tranny!!! I'm not trying to be mean but dawg people!!! I don't want to see your butt or your thong or your camel toe!! THAT IS GROSS!!! Thank You very much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment